Dog Leg Brace with Reflective Metal Support
Dog Leg Brace with Reflective Metal Support
- This pet leg support brace can cure pain caused by injury or operation, Help the dog relax inflammation treat the instability caused by arthritis.
- Easy to Fit and Fasten with Simple Velcro Strips,Take care to remove the sheath 2-3 times a day and let the legs breathe at night.
- When You Wash the Stand, Wash It by Hand and Let It Dry Naturally.
- The safety reflector strap can provide visibility and security in darkness.
Product Name: Dog Leg Brace with Reflective Metal Support
Product Category: Knee Brace For Dogs
Ideal For Breeds: Small Medium Large Dogs
Ideal For Scenes: When Your Dog Is Injured Or Has A Weak Leg Due To Arthritis, It Can Cause Mobility Problems. With Our Dog Leg Assist Straps, You Don't Have To Worry Anymore.
Provide maximum support and stability,Stable hocks joint arthritis after fatigue injury supports any strain after surgery.
It is very suitable for wrapping legs to cover wounds and wounds. Simply wrap around the wound and wrap it with our support frame dog leg protector to prevent the dog from licking and chewing.
Easy to Fit and Fasten with Simple Velcro Strips,Take care to remove the sheath 2-3 times a day and let the legs breathe at night.When You Wash the Stand, Wash It by Hand and Let It Dry Naturally.
The Dogs Leg Brace Can Heal Pain Caused by Injury, Provide Support and Stability During the Injury, Help Dogs Relax and Reduce Inflammation,and Help Treat Loss of Stability Caused by Arthritis.
Selected SBR (Neoprene) Material is a Kind of Synthetic Rubber Foam, Which Has the Characteristics of Delicate, Soft, Elastic, Shockproof, Thermal Insulation, Elasticity, Imperviousness, and Airtightness.
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Average Customer Ratings
· Apr 09, 2023My family has had two dogs with very similar leg injuries in which we have used this service. I am very appreciative of the knowledge and care they put into designing each of there pieces.
· Apr 06, 2023This brace straightened out Kali my 75 lb Aussie. I was so nervous about the surgery for his ACL the nurse suggested this as a different solution. So thankful we did. And my insurance paid for the brace! Thank you.
· Apr 02, 2023This thing is amazing, as our dog can walk without pain and is getting around great. However, we had to make a few adjustments, AOC was really helpful but it takes time for it to go back and forth which is hard to wait for with a big active dog. It took him a while to get used to it, which is normal, but now he lets us put it on and take it off with ease. Tt seems to cut into the front of his hock a bit. But overall I would recommend, get your casting right for the fit. But I recommend consulting with your animal specialist (we didn't do that).
· Mar 28, 2023This brace is a life changer for Sheba. Although we are still readjusting the brace, she puts weight on her leg and walks pretty normal while wearing the brace. The brace supports her weight very well. She seams confident and comfortable wearing her brace. So far, we are very happy and impressed with Sheba’s new brace. We always put it on her for going out for walks, although we are not doing long walks yet. She even holds still and waits for us to put her leg brace on before going outside. Sheba knows it helps her and gives her support. She seams to really love her leg brace.
When she is in the house she lays around a lot, so we take it off. We don’t leave it on her when she is laying around.
· Mar 24, 2023Our golden retriever can go on long walks, run and be a happy active dog with this brace on. Presented with the brace he doesn’t mind having it put on. It takes a few minutes for him to adjust his gate when first put on but soon adapts and its like he doesn’t even realize its on. We opted for prolotherapy injections along with this brace instead of surgery. 110% No regrets. When just hanging around the house we don’t usually put it on him, unless he’s playing a lot.. Goes to doggie daycare with it on and comes home happy and pain free. We do give him pain meds after a full day of daycare but that’s just because he can’t say if he’s sore, but just some insurance he is comfortable. Very happy with our purchase. Thank you!!
· Mar 22, 2023It took a few tries to get casting right. Customer service was extremely helpful!! Thank you!!
· Mar 09, 2023First time using a brace and I have to say instructions are very clear and how to use it. My dog wears it all day but I take it off during night. So far it seems to be doing good - I have a vet appointment in the coming week - will update what he says.
· Mar 09, 2023They work great, I have a 12 year old labrador. It was a little uncomfortable the first time I put it on for her, but she liked it more and more after that. I could see how she was going up and down the steps, even jumping on the sofa.
· Mar 03, 2023I am glad to write this positive review since I based this purchase on other past experiences. We have a very active 5 yr old german shepherd just shy of 100 lbs that the vet diagnosed with an ACL/CCL tear - not sure how it happened but he wasn't walking on his back right leg all of a sudden. Vet gave us an estimate of $ 4300 for surgery - he just had a surgery mid May to remove a 5 lb growth from his side so surgery wasn't something we wanted him to go through this soon. No other options were given so I started my own research and what I found on surgery didn't sound like anything we would want for him. I thought a brace would at least give some support along with rest - I didn't want to commit to a specialized brace just yet and found this option that came with good reviews. After measuring and reading reviews on the sizing, I bought an XL - hoping it was the right choice. Brace was delivered in 3 days and my good boy had no issues with it being slipped on - sizing was perfect. It slips on the leg and the velcro strap wraps under his belly onto his back - the velcro holds the brace up and even after laying down, stays in place once he's on his feet again. He was able to take a short walk in the woods which he normally does at least twice a day - the brace doesn't impede his stride in any way. We are still making him rest while giving him additional supplements to help the joints / healing but so far, it's looking good - so much better than recovery from surgery with no guarantee ! No chasing squirrels or digging for moles but at least he's able to get around the yard when allowed. Thank you for this option !
· Feb 26, 2023Really thanks to Crawlpaw and this product
Helped our dog walk better before her ccl surgery. Worked great
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Dog Sling For Back Legs Lift Harness
LISPOO Dog Hip Brace for Hip Dysplasia
DOGLEMI Back Brace for Dogs With IVDD
Dog NO-Knuckling Training Brace
Dog Mobility Support Sling for Waist
DOGLEMI Full Body Dog Lifting Harness
Dog Sling For Back Legs Harness